Today, my friend's computer cannot operated because every boot the computer always show message like this "NTLDR is missing". Then hurry to googling for get the resolution. No require long time for get the resolution. Because i got the resolution like this...
Step by step for Correct NTLDR is missing problem.
1. Boot your PC form CD room with Windows Xp CD included.
2. Choose Repair(R) option with press the R button on your keyboard.
3. Choose you operating system with type 1 then press enter.
4. Login to windows operating system with your administrator password.
5. Copy the file "..\i386\ntldr" and file "..\i386\ntdetect.com" from your WindowsXp CD
6. Restart your computer.
In my case, this resolution can correct my problem. I hope this can be help you too.